@AlwaysInAGoodShape said: *when you climb up a lantern but u can't get down *
@Skarkio said: butter and butter
butter and butter
@Vietfox
Well here is me in my room after playing against a 4 man flashlight Claudette team.
Sure
Here you go
KiraElijah said: This is unfair
Vietfox said: KiraElijah said: This is unfair @KiraElijah Why?
Anyone else? I'm down to see more views
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Vietfox
Well here is me in my room after playing against a 4 man flashlight Claudette team.
Sure

Here you go
My mum's house two mornings ago:
I would post one of my view at home, but I'm not there atm
Why?
Anyone else? I'm down to see more views