For The People & We're Gonna Live Forever NOT reliable (Bugged?)

For The People + Soul Guard was a pretty well known combo. Now you can get a similar result with the two perks For The People and We're Gonna Live Forever by yourself.

I have tested it in a custom match and it worked with no problem. But on public matches I had twice the problem that WGLF was ready but did not give the endurance effect the survivor I picked up on the floor with FTP.

Here is a clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3hKuAIVi-s

I'm pretty sure that its not an issue with delay. Soul guard works the same.

Comments

  • @StargamerXD said:

    For The People + Soul Guard was a pretty well known combo. Now you can get a similar result with the two perks For The People and We're Gonna Live Forever by yourself.

    I have tested it in a custom match and it worked with no problem. But on public matches I had twice the problem that WGLF was ready but did not give the endurance effect the survivor I picked up on the floor with FTP.

    Here is a clip:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3hKuAIVi-s

    I'm pretty sure that its not an issue with delay. Soul guard works the same.

    probably should post this under the bug report forum

  • its feedback. maybe its not even a bug?