Excited to get stuck in as killer tomorrow

Judging by all the goodbye posts, I feel like I can finally play killer again after an extended hiatus.

The only downside is I’ve almost certainly became a toxic solo queue survivor main. I won’t be able to play until tomorrow so I’ll keep reading these juicy post newly created accounts XD

If it’s actually that good of a balanced update might even be able to play as the goat killer spirit again.

Really excited, anyone else rediscovering playing as killer again ?

Comments

  • It's not a big a difference as people are making it out to be. I think survivors are just upset about DH and Iron Will more than anything.

    I was a Killer main for about 2.5 years and then played survivor for 1.5 years soon after the ruin nerf. I jumped back on killer again a couple weeks ago to do my adept challenges for PS5 and was excited for today for the killer buffs. There's not a lot of difference from 2 weeks ago to now.

    My first 2 games were a huge success as Legion and Huntress, I then played Clown and Freddy and was back gen rush, all survivors using Prove Thyself and constant running to pallets. Sprint Burst and Lithe seem to be the new meta.

  • @BringShaggytoDBD said:

    It's not a big a difference as people are making it out to be. I think survivors are just upset about DH and Iron Will more than anything.

    I was a Killer main for about 2.5 years and then played survivor for 1.5 years soon after the ruin nerf. I jumped back on killer again a couple weeks ago to do my adept challenges for PS5 and was excited for today for the killer buffs. There's not a lot of difference from 2 weeks ago to now.

    My first 2 games were a huge success as Legion and Huntress, I then played Clown and Freddy and was back gen rush, all survivors using Prove Thyself and constant running to pallets. Sprint Burst and Lithe seem to be the new meta.

    Dont use either. People are upset because this patch is yet another nerf to solo q, which was already way worse than killer.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3071525#Comment_3071525

    Dont use either. People are upset because this patch is yet another nerf to solo q, which was already way worse than killer.

    hmmm, why do you think it’s a nerf to solo queue ?