What I expected from P3 Legacy 2.0

I knew it wasn't going to be a cosmetic from the get go, so I never hoped for anything like that. The article only said we'd get "a distinct reward" but the most recent dev stream said we'd get something worth "bragging" about. If you can't show it in game to other players you can't brag, so I never even thought of portraits.

Here is an illustration of what I thought we'd get:

Legacy2.png

A little red crown or highlight on our Crests that would have been exclusive to those that P3ed before 6.1.0. Also the option to show or hide it in the menu would have been nice. A distinct and exclusive reward to celebrate the thousands of hours I have poured into DbD.

I am disappointed with the portrait reward we did get, but disappointment is par for the course in DbD from my experience.

Comments

  • Nearly everyone expected something like that.

    Paulie Esther as well mentioned it, because that's what was announced.