Playing survivor now feels more rewarding

I'm a filthy killer main, who played survivor only as laid back role, you know lay down with controller and have some chill games, since survivor never required any effort.

But oh boy, do I enjoy survivor more now. It feels nice to have to actually use my brain instead of running ahead of me and counting for the EEEEEE to fix my mistakes. Looping feels more meaningful now, ability to keep killer's attention on you with an actual risk of losing, is the most satisfying feeling now.

I might step back from maining killer now, since survivor is fun again :v

I hope DH NEVER makes a comeback, rest in pasta

Comments

  • 6/10, could put a little more effort into disguising your jabs.

  • Low effort bait try harder

  • @Marigoria said:

    Low effort bait try harder

    lol, so people are not allowed to enjoy anything these days?

    Just because you're not able to adapt to changes doesn't mean I am

  • well at least you tried

  • Well enjoy it, because survivor requires way more skill than killer does now.

  • I expected killer mains who never play survivor to say it takes no skill when it did even when dead hard wasn't dead.

  • Seems you never played survivor tho

  • @premiumRICE said:

    Seems you never played survivor tho

    @dspaceman20 said:

    I expected killer mains who never play survivor to say it takes no skill when it did even when dead hard wasn't dead.

    I'm not a killer that doesn't play survivor, my hours are like 40/60 on roles, and i still have over 6k hours in the game on multiple platforms and i still say that before this update survivor was an effortless, lazy gameplay.


    (edit, Y'ALL sound like survivors who never touched killers)

  • You only like it because Killers don't have to use their brain anymore. With all of this Killer buffs and Survivor nerfs winning is pretty free as Killer.

  • @Wampirita said:

    I'm a filthy killer main, who played survivor only as laid back role, you know lay down with controller and have some chill games, since survivor never required any effort.

    But oh boy, do I enjoy survivor more now. It feels nice to have to actually use my brain instead of running ahead of me and counting for the EEEEEE to fix my mistakes. Looping feels more meaningful now, ability to keep killer's attention on you with an actual risk of losing, is the most satisfying feeling now.

    I might step back from maining killer now, since survivor is fun again :v

    I hope DH NEVER makes a comeback, rest in pasta

    0/10 if your gonna make a bait post at least try to make it sound realistic

  • Be better, man.