Sloppy and Thana every match RIP Solo Q
I have no words gonna go play poptropica and try and feel something nostalgic.....
I have no words gonna go play poptropica and try and feel something nostalgic.....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't heard of Poptropica in a long time, dang
My games were awful but VHS Is out and Evil Dead so at least we have options now hopefully they release on consoles too soon
The blueprint In gaming Iconic
Devs intentionally killing solo Q because they don't know how to balance the game around it.
Wheres the solo Q improvements that they promised? Exactly, in the trashcan.
Basekit Kindred would have helped
Killers have cool mechanics and powers and the weapons for teens are fun to use the graphics look like fortnite to me so yeah I don't love that but it's so fun
Is evil dead still alive?
yeah the lobbies are quick too new map is sick
Glad to hear, game looked pretty fun on release.
Just had my first forever plague match
Not only was she running thana/dying light/pentimento/plaything but she had 2 apple addons
She lost all the gens because instead of being altruistic (She was camping 80% of the game) I just sat on gens the whole time and was only altruistic when I was the only one who could.
I died but we still did all gens and got one person out
It wasn't challenging, it was boring. Key difference
Need the Texas Chainsaw Massacre game to come out soon.
VHS is leagues harder than DBD (for both sides).
Yeah. Only thing I don't really like about VHS is the average match length. Games are wayyyyyyy too long
games should be fun not whatever this Is sounds like you carried the team
harder In like a fun way feels like an actual 80s monster movie super cool
THIS.
Nah honestly I didn't do much, I literally just ran from gen to gen and ignored my teammates who were doing the brunt of the chasing/unhooking work
I just didn't feel like rewarding this horrendous playstyle (Camping + massive action speed slowdown), so I just held m1 like my life depended on it. The guy who got out was probably the one who deserved it the most considering he was camped and almost tunnelled out of the game
salt in the wound, the plague was horrible in chase meaning she was carried by this stuff
It's a legit battle between the teens and monster but the maps are so cool to look at I don't mind the length and the gameplay is always different
sitting on gens with all these slowdowns is a game killer like no one wants to do that
It definitely does not for me - It's gotten pretty stale (I played in beta) :(
It's Free to Play, though, so I'll always pop in from time to time, though :)
Legion with thana. Fun fun fun.
I get it it was super hard for me at first took a while to learn both sides but definitely worth it
It's gonna happen constantly too :0
To be fair to Legion, Thana was basically already basekit to 80% of legion players anyway
It's thana + legion's power + 90s gens + gift of pain (punishes you for healing even more) + etc