My opinion on the progression rework has changed...
With the queue bonus and having all of my old favorites (IE SC/COH/Lithe/BK/etc) already unlocked, it's pretty fun/easy to jump into a survivor I have not played and level them up, too :)
With the queue bonus and having all of my old favorites (IE SC/COH/Lithe/BK/etc) already unlocked, it's pretty fun/easy to jump into a survivor I have not played and level them up, too :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I told myself I was never buying Yui.
That Mikasa skin broke my will and my wallet, but now I already have good stuff like Bond because I prestige Dwight last night.
I dont need my "home base" survivors anymore!
Gotta say, though, a lot of people see Prestige 1 or no Prestige and bounce.
They have no idea I have most of the meta perks unlocked, etc, lol