I like it

So far I have had the most fun/fair overall matches as killer this morning . The Q times in the AM where I'm at usually take like 5-10 min to find a lobby but today it's been almost instant . I personally had my first 3 DC game too but I don't count those as fun

Comments

  • @JakeCannon said:

    So far I have had the most fun/fair overall matches as killer this morning . The Q times in the AM where I'm at usually take like 5-10 min to find a lobby but today it's been almost instant . I personally had my first 3 DC game too but I don't count those as fun

    me as a 50/50 player it feels absolutely miserable playing survivor. doing gens is more boring than ever because regression perks are better now + they take longer

    soloQ still has the same issues of people offing themselves on hook, tunneing and camping also rampant


    as a killer this update is pretty fun, no more dead hard, DS got deleted, no more IW against spirit. it s great

  • @JakeCannon said:

    So far I have had the most fun/fair overall matches as killer this morning . The Q times in the AM where I'm at usually take like 5-10 min to find a lobby but today it's been almost instant . I personally had my first 3 DC game too but I don't count those as fun

    I am also enjoying the patch as solo survivor. Have gotten a lot of value out of deliverance + OTR today, give it a shot.

  • @Biscuits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/335169/i-like-it

    I am also enjoying the patch as solo survivor. Have gotten a lot of value out of deliverance + OTR today, give it a shot.

    Not into playing survivor, but I'm glad you are having just as much fun! I'm personally really happy to see a bigger mix of perks being used by people. I main Hag and noticed the games (not mine) reaction time is faster now at the end of her TP so I'm pretty stoked rn