When do you use Moris?

I rarely ever use them. I tend to switch between killers a lot, level them up, and try out new builds to see which gives the most consistent wins. So I always try to play the game properly without "shortcuts" if you know what I mean so that I can more accurately judge how effective the killer/perks are, and how good my skill is as killer.

So my mori's just stack up all the time. So when do I use them?

4 man Squadettes.

Not even joking. I mean these people might be meme'ing but I assume they're going to be toxic (and this is normally proven true) so yeah if you're part of a Squadette watch out, I save all my moris for groups like yours lol

Oh and I use them for dailies too but those are quite rare.

Comments

  • I use if I need to kill someone for daily. Or if I just have a bad day lol also

  • I use them only if I have a daily ritual involving on killing. For that matter, I've only killed one survivor in my entire 250 hrs of gameplay. It was strangely satisfying killing a survivor, maybe if I get another mori (not currently leveling any killer) I'd probably use it.
  • Daily's, and that's about it.

  • Dailies and only other time is when it's the Obsession and I'm using Rancor and or I they were teabagging repeatedly.

  • When i get my Devour Hope to 5 Tokens.

  • Only when i got the daily. I try to dodge pink moris on the bloodweb because moring survivors gives you way less bloodpoints.
  • When it's a SWF group I think will be a particular pain in the ass, or if there are too many toolboxes for my liking.

  • I only use them when I have a special guest in my lobby. I have easily 150 ebony moris saved up, on Billy, Nurse and Huntress at least 40 each.

    ...or when I'm tilted and frustrated. Then I have no problem burning 5 ebony moris in a row to feel better again. Mi scusi.

  • Well it just depends on how I feel about going into the game. Most of the time when I use it as offering I forget that I have it at the end. I don’t realize after the match when looking at the scoreboard 
  • I use them when I get SWF trying to last second switch on me like this

  • I use them when I get SWF trying to last second switch on me like this

    How would you do that though? If they switch at the last second?

    3 decisive strike? Must be a fake screenshot because people on here have told me that "nobody brings DS anymore" :lol:
  • I usually forget I have brought a MORI so I do not get to use it anyway :blush:
  • I never use them unless I have a daily 
  • I use them when I get SWF trying to last second switch on me like this

    How would you do that though? If they switch at the last second?

    3 decisive strike? Must be a fake screenshot because people on here have told me that "nobody brings DS anymore" :lol:
    4 P3 Megs came into the lobby at the same time and didn’t ready up till last 8 seconds, I had a hunch what they were gonna do 3DS 3 Purple Flash and a key just in case lol
  • Dailys speed ranking or just want a few fast games/recgonizing toxic players
  • I use them when I get SWF trying to last second switch on me like this

    How would you do that though? If they switch at the last second?

    3 decisive strike? Must be a fake screenshot because people on here have told me that "nobody brings DS anymore" :lol:
    4 P3 Megs came into the lobby at the same time and didn’t ready up till last 8 seconds, I had a hunch what they were gonna do 3DS 3 Purple Flash and a key just in case lol
    Oh yeah that. Yeah that does sound pretty indicative of a switch.

    Surprised they didn't rage quit. Then again they probsbly get lobby dodged a lot so were willing to settle with any game.

    I find if I use a mori or black ward often not all survivors will load in lol.
  • @Speshul_Kitten said:
    I use them when I get SWF trying to last second switch on me like this

    I thought SWFs just play to "have fun with friends" and they're totally NOT trying to "make fun of the Killer with friends"? That has to be a fake!

    Very well done.

  • Whenever the opportunity arises
  • I use moris when a killer first comes out, other than that I'll use an ebony mori once in a blue moon if I want a quicker game, but almost never use them since the animations are only really fun to watch 2 - 3 times before they lose their charm

  • Oh the usual.

    Don't unless it's a daily, KYF or Rancor on a DS user. :)

  • I use them when I get SWF trying to last second switch on me like this

    How would you do that though? If they switch at the last second?

    3 decisive strike? Must be a fake screenshot because people on here have told me that "nobody brings DS anymore" :lol:
    4 P3 Megs came into the lobby at the same time and didn’t ready up till last 8 seconds, I had a hunch what they were gonna do 3DS 3 Purple Flash and a key just in case lol
    Oh yeah that. Yeah that does sound pretty indicative of a switch.

    Surprised they didn't rage quit. Then again they probsbly get lobby dodged a lot so were willing to settle with any game.

    I find if I use a mori or black ward often not all survivors will load in lol.
    Yeah seriously lol
  • I just use moris when I'm just in the mood or I need to complete a ritual. They're pretty cool to watch but I rarely bring them, last mori I think I've gotten was because if Rancor on Freddy where the Cluadette Dc'd right as she jumped out of a locker from hiding
  • If I can pull off Rancor, or Devour hope 5 tokens.

    I don't exactly have a large amount of them. Not for using them,  but because they have been rare, and odds are I will go after just about anything else since I know I don't use them.
  • -Dailies
    -Before prestiging
    -When I recognize someone who sent me hatemail for stupid reasons (like for daring to go into EW3 twice in 1 match).

    Other than those it's just random but not very often.

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:
    I use them when I get SWF trying to last second switch on me like this

    How did you get matched against them?

  • fcc2014 said:

    @Speshul_Kitten said:
    I use them when I get SWF trying to last second switch on me like this

    How did you get matched against them?

    Idk console match making is broken right now 
  • when I want spicy end game chat

  • I usually use a mori if I'm bored, pissed at a previous match, or if I see someone that's on my mori list for being toxic. If your on my list then your screwed as I got plenty of mori's to spare on my billy.