New Lethal Pursuer Appreciation Thread

I love what they did with it. Take an ok but not really worth running perk and slap another effect that thematically compliments it and you get an amazing perk.

I would love to see more perks buffed like this.

Comments

  • @Dead_Harder said:

    I love what they did with it. Take an ok but not really worth running perk and slap another effect that thematically compliments it and you get an amazing perk.

    I would love to see more perks buffed like this.

    It's a high cost (1 perk slot + another aura reading perk, if you're not getting the additional source from an add-on)

    But goddamn does it feel like it makes sense.

  • Lethal pursuer was always a great perk- I personally wouldn’t have called it “ok” or “not worth running.” It was popular, especially on killers who needed a down ASAP for certain perks/builds/powers.

    As a survivor main I always hated it when I was the “lucky one” selected by LP. Guess I’m gonna dislike it even more know. Maybe Distortion can get some more burn? Idk…

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/335109/new-lethal-pursuer-appreciation-thread

    It's a high cost (1 perk slot + another aura reading perk, if you're not getting the additional source from an add-on)

    But goddamn does it feel like it makes sense.

    I'm running it with floods and bbq and it feels amazing. Games are just 1 chase after another.

  • I loved Lethal Pursuer before, but now, after the BBQ nerf, I will not really be able to take advantage of the secondary effect. Albeit, sometimes I removed Lethal for BBQ. That will not be an issue anymore. I can run it every game and survivors will never spawn behind me. Lethal fixes their spawns or something because they know you can see them. Rofl.

  • Love it on huntress now