For the People doesn't work with WGLF :(
I thought it worked in the PTB, but it no longer does anything, which is kind of a let down tbh.
I thought it worked in the PTB, but it no longer does anything, which is kind of a let down tbh.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wut? Why wouldn't it? You are reading the secondary effect of WGLF right? You have to activate it
I LITERALLY JUST CUED UP WITH IT ######### xd
Of course I'm aware of the activation condition, I unhooked I guy, I got the safe unhook score event, which activates the perk, then tried to pick up a guy in the Killer's face, but they got instantly down without any endurance and I right after. :(
They work for me.
That's gotta be a bug.
I had a David use it in game, I can say it definitely works.
Really? I used it on Quentin and the Killer downed him right after, maybe there is a period of time where it doesn't apply (like the going up animation), otherwise I have no clue why it didn't protect him.
No idea, I'd file a Bug Report just in case.
It works, but it’s bugged. You have to heal for a moment and then use FTP. If you do it instantly, it doesn’t work.
Ah, alright, thank you, will try it!