Time to start my grind to get Spirit P100
Still got quite a ways to go but imma do it. I’m going to get the love of my life to P100 whether it takes me a month or a year to achieve it.
Who are y’all going to get to P100?
Still got quite a ways to go but imma do it. I’m going to get the love of my life to P100 whether it takes me a month or a year to achieve it.
Who are y’all going to get to P100?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its only 1,7m x 91 BP no big deal.
Good luck and have fun
Time to get Bill to 100:)
Yeah that’s nothing, I got this.
Baby girl Sadako obviously. It is pretty easy to get BP with her so that is a big plus.
You and me both brother.
Time to get Mikaela or Kate to p100
probably i will go with my kate
Time to get Joey to P100 :)
If I was playing, I would get Freddy to P100.
Jill p100 soon for me
がんばって!
(For a Japanese monster, it felt appropriate.)
I knew it was ypu when I read the title lel
Bill mains unite