SnK charms
I bought the skin of spirit but i didnt got any charm i think anyone can confirm they got it?
Tagged:
Mod
I bought the skin of spirit but i didnt got any charm i think anyone can confirm they got it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Try rebooting your game, I had the charms after the restart.
i did after re-launching the game
Will try but its weird usually it appear the icon of the charm u got I neither had the icon warning charm
It worked
Do you get a random charm every time you buy a skin? I got the Annie outfit for Meg and I would assume I would get the Military Police charm but got another one instead
It's not random, no, they have specific criteria:
One charm for logging in
One charm for a survivor outfit
One charm for a killer outfit
One charm for 2 outfits
One charm for 3 outfits
Check the comments on this thread for the exacts