Lightweight Meta
I'm just waiting for this to blow up. I'm telling you. I like the patch but lightweight is a sleeper.
I'm just waiting for this to blow up. I'm telling you. I like the patch but lightweight is a sleeper.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been looking forward to buffed Lightweight. Can be pretty useful by itself, and combos very well with Overcome, Spring Burst, Lithe, Hope, etc.
Shhhh
They buffed one of the perks i frequently used...
Came here to say the same thing xD
Was Prove thyself buffed?
You are my people. Lightweight/Sprint burst/?/Prove thyself. A terror on gens.
Replace SB with overcome and you get a SB that doesn't need timing/charging.