An option to cancel a game when 2 or less survivors join onyl
if I see a game with 2 or even 1 survivor, I don’t wan to depip, and neither does the survivor I assume. Unfortunately To pip I gotta beat that guy up to a pulp, ruining his experience. I feel empathy for them, and We both want bloodpoints, but have negating ways to do so.
I propose a truce option. This is not supposed to be between the killer and survivor, but the players themselves. Maybe also throw in a little even split of 15,000 bloodpoints, and all addons, items, and offerings will not be consumed and returned.
I propose a truce option. This is not supposed to be between the killer and survivor, but the players themselves. Maybe also throw in a little even split of 15,000 bloodpoints, and all addons, items, and offerings will not be consumed and returned.
Comments