Killer Main - BHVR I want to tell you how much I love you
I have played killer only for years and have always stayed with killers im comfortable with. My only prestige was freddy and trapper who I had gotten to p3.
Plague, Legion, Bubba, Huntress - were the only other killers apart from the 2 above to have all the perks unlocked.
Every other killer was between 40-50 and I felt like I could not play them because not having access to all the perks is SUCH A BIG DEAL.
Over the last week or so i have made sure all my killers are now prestige 1 - meaning when the update lands they will get p3 and their perks will automatically be unlocked on all other heros. This will give me every perk on every killer and I can actually be free to play who I want.
This is massive for me, especially since I am now streaming - means I can try any build my subs want!
Just wanted to say thanks very much :)
Comments
I think about this the same. I really love that "Free-all-Perk-Stuff", when u are going for P1 for every character before the patch launches.
At the moment I play Nemesis only to get rid of all Flans, it would be a shame to just delete this juicy extra Bloodpoints XD.
This is best part of update. My mains are already p3 but i had a lot characters never prestiged. So i P1'ed every survivor and killers. Now after update, they all will have all perks.
And whenever new chapters comes, i will have not problem. Because they will have all perks at day 1.
I am so happy because that, grind removed for me. I will just play game.
Yes, unfortunately you rarely read anything positive here. Personally, I'm also looking forward to the patch and won't criticize it until I've tried and extensively tested all the changes.
Yes good to read positive things. And so many very good things will happen next patch. BUT not giving solo survivors more information before all this is a big negative. That said things are really moving in the right direction, like this you talk about and nice meta changes plus basekit changes for killers. But solo survivor..hurry up BHVR!
That’s great man! I can’t wait for this update I want it now
Oh, true. I didn't occur to me all my survivors would now have all the relevant perks.
...
Still, I'll stay true to Claudette.
The change this topic is about literally affects solo survivors as well. If you're somehow trying to turn this post about grind reduction into an us vs them, its kinda the reason why positive topics barely happen in the first place.
That said OP, just make sure you're willing to lose your addons for any killers you're taking the P1 dive with. some killers with bad teachables honestly have more value from keeping their addons and having them available than having a tier 3 of their perks for everyone, like trapper, wraith, or clown.
I would love them more if they changed it based on our progress instead of whatever arbitrary equation they came up with. I will never dislike Behavior after dealing with Blizzard, but you know, love is also a strong emotion. And lovers ain't try to cuck you. That's... Bad Behavior, rimshot.