As a silent hill fan I have to say that people sometimes put Cheryl as a killer machine when is not. Cheryl is just a normal girl with a gun, and I think that's the great thing about silent hill, their survivors are just regular people, not some special fbi forces who can kill everything, so I will put Cheryl in the "No chance" category since in the realm there's no weapons
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Forgot Haddie but she wouldn't win imo
Haddie has fought and beat several monsters (hence her scars), I think from the original survivors she is the most likely to win a fight
Tbh completely forgot all of Haddies lore cause I haven't rlly proberly read through it yet
I don't think he could as David is just a normal human and won't do anything to Trapper rlly
Jill and Lyon have beaten enemies way stronger than Trapper etc nemesis same with Chris and Claire and ash and Cheryl have killed gods
Forgot about nea with her secret weapon the flashlight
As a silent hill fan I have to say that people sometimes put Cheryl as a killer machine when is not. Cheryl is just a normal girl with a gun, and I think that's the great thing about silent hill, their survivors are just regular people, not some special fbi forces who can kill everything, so I will put Cheryl in the "No chance" category since in the realm there's no weapons
Trapper is the first corrupted by the Entity and his willpower was strong enough that he fought back the entity and then was corrupted in agony.
I'd like to think he's possibly one of the strongest killers in DBD physically and mentally.
My dude, she literally went into wild areas to find monsters. She's canonly staked a vampire, or fought one if I'm not mistaken. She's a tough SOB.