Survivors and his loops

Hello, I´m main killer and I have played DBD since 2016, everyday I see people looping to the killers, without telling the new and the veterans-

I think that the loops are good for survive, but is insane the quantity of hard loops for M1 killers, that they can loop a lot of time to finish 2-3-4 gens.

My suggestion is look this video, and see the quantity of loops that they have finished 5 gens only 1 guy looping all time, and not remove the loops but yes rework it to get a balance for survivors and killers of M1.

Escapes That Should NOT Have Happened! 4 - YouTube

Comments

  • That was some of the worst killer movement I have ever seen.

    I mean come on be serious.

    That entire first pallet the bubba was actually losing distance, more then once. Then he walks into the pallet... as bubba. That is bad. That is terrible movement, you do not deserve to win, if you play objectively bad.

    He then tired to mindgame the bathroom pallet, which he only made it too because of a meta perk. Even commentator is confused.

    He tries moonwalking.. in plain view on some pallets. he clearly has watched experienced killers and has tired to mimic but has no idea how to use it or why it works.

    We could break down every single loop and why its clear he has no experience playing any killer, let a lone bubba. But seriously no if you play like that, you don't deserve to win.