Useless Addons on Leatherface | Ideas
Leatherface has a few useless addons and I want to introduce my ideas to change these addons.
LONG GUIDE BAR & THE GREASE
∙ Increases the Revving threshold before triggering a Tantrum by 2 seconds or 3 seconds (The Grease).
In my opinion these addons are very bad. I never get into a Tantrum, because I'm revving Chainsaw too long...
And these addons can be useful in just camping situations (We don't wanna these situations).
My idea to change these addons.
LONG GUIDE BAR
∙ Increases Chainsaw Revving movement speed by 6%.
It should be helpful on the loops, simple change, just a little buff during charging a Chainsaw. Nothing special, but much better than old effect.
THE GRASE
∙ Decreases Chainsaw cooldown after missed Chainsaw Attack by 25%.
This addon would be good for abusing Chainsaw in the match and ensure a slightly shorter cooldown.
CARBURETOR TUNNING GUIDE
Just fix this addon. (It's bugged since TWINS DLC, December 2020).
DEPTH GAUGE RAKE
Just remove movement speed penalty and slightly decrease charging penalty.
At current state this addon is garbage.
Comments