Who Knows About This Billy Skin?
I've seen a few people ask me what this skin is and I kinda wonder how many people know about the Vile Scarecrow skin for Hillbilly?
I've seen a few people ask me what this skin is and I kinda wonder how many people know about the Vile Scarecrow skin for Hillbilly?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me. I don't like it.
Love the weapon, but as long as it's a set, it's a hard no from me.
It’s one of the most well done skins in the game. Gave me the heebee jeebees when I saw it. I’d go full on immersive bush mode if I saw that in a match and I wouldn’t care if everyone died.
It's good skin, allready got it.
Fun to use in the cornfield on Coldwin Farm XD