This game
Can eat ######### sometimes . I'm tired of every single match being decided by which map is being used . I absolutely DESTROY on smaller/medium maps but I get 0k on larger ones how is that when I use the same exact killer, techniques etc? ######### map layout and the fact that healing boons are a thing . Get hit ? Run across this map the size of Texas and heal while the others gen rush . I get it that that's what survivors are suppose to do survive and escape by any means I'm just tired of it not being based on skill but how big the map is.
Comments
Are you still playing?
Trying to have fun, get better, and not take it as seriously. I can't find any games I like currently besides this one(I've tried MANY)
I know what you mean. Dbd is fun even when it isn't fun, for some reason.
For me it's hard to give up a game when I know I'm good (not the best) and I get absolutely destroyed. I gotta like prove something to myself or some dumb ######### even if I get really frustrated sometimes
I played a couple of games earlier that made me feel that way. I ended up switching to survivor and had a few wins. Good to hear that you're changing up your perspective though. Killer can be frustrating sometimes. Good luck!