What Licensed Chapters? Part 2

Alien won VS Predator last time. The tournament continues.

Comments

  • Although a killer with insect powers would please me a lot, I just like Child's Play as a movie much more.

  • Although I love Chucky I feel like Candyman has so much potential for dbd with his abilities and perks

    Where as Chucky was just be a basic killer

  • @Bio_ said:

    Although I love Chucky I feel like Candyman has so much potential for dbd with his abilities and perks

    Where as Chucky was just be a basic killer

    For DBD I feel Chucky would end up super unique. Probably the most unique killer in the game if they know what they're doing. Candyman would be cool but would definitely just be rehashes of other powers.

  • That's a tough one, Chucky is a badass alright. But first Candyman movie is near and dear to my heart.

    And, along with Shining and Outlast, it's one of the three licenses I would want to see in DbD the most as of now.

  • @Elcopollo said:

    That's a tough one, Chucky is a badass alright. But first Candyman movie is near and dear to my heart.

    And, along with Shining and Outlast, it's one of the three licenses I would want to see in DbD the most as of now.

    I have 1 of those 2 last ones on my bracket tournament thing for licensed chapters. But yeah I can see why. Personally Candyman was never my thing. I LOVE Chucky though. But I get why people might want Candy man more.