Happiness on a plate

IMG_20220716_204716.jpg

Paniertes Schweinschnitzel mit Spätzle. I am in ✨heaven✨ and I haven't even gotten to the highlight of the weekend yet. What a treat

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • THIS IS MAGICAL!!!

    I have a funny story about wienerschnitzel! I was in Helsingør, Denmark and I can't read anything, but I did recognize the word wienerschnitzel on a cafe board. However, I am American. So that's where the story gets funny. Wienerschnitzel is a chain of restraunts that serves hot dogs. Imagine my surprise when the server brought me a breaded cutlet on a plate and not a hot dog. My father, who had lived in Wiesbaden for a long time as a child, immediately recognized the look of confusion on my face and he hasn't let me live it down since.

  • @Coordi said:

    THIS IS MAGICAL!!!

    I have a funny story about wienerschnitzel! I was in Helsingør, Denmark and I can't read anything, but I did recognize the word wienerschnitzel on a cafe board. However, I am American. So that's where the story gets funny. Wienerschnitzel is a chain of restraunts that serves hot dogs. Imagine my surprise when the server brought me a breaded cutlet on a plate and not a hot dog. My father, who had lived in Wiesbaden for a long time as a child, immediately recognized the look of confusion on my face and he hasn't let me live it down since.

    Oh my god this is magical