Tips for larger maps as killer please.
I main hag . I posted something similar to this but didn't get much of an answer. Let's say you get the biggest map in the whole game with a 3 gen being impossible , a 4 gen maybe being possible but they are VERY spread out (the distance of hags tp) . By the time I can lay down my traps (I've watched a few vids on where to put them, mindgames, hooks etc) they've already double teamed 2 diff gens and they pop before I can even head that way . Do I focus on just slugging and applying constant pressure ? Do I accept the loss and just play it out however it goes ?
Comments
Firstly if you intend to spend time early setting up invest in corrupt intervention. Honestly though as Hag you can kinda set up as you go while still pressuring gens.
It’s not too big of a deal if 2 gens go early since Hag has strong snowball potential if trap placements are good
Do not waste your time chasing a Survivor that you clearly cannot catch.
How do I do that when as soon as I hit one of them they just hold W to the other side of the map
Which killer do you play?
Hag
Good choice.
With Hag, try not to go too far away from where your main "web" of traps is. With her it is best to "lock down" an area of the map, where your traps are, and hunt Survivors in there.
I've been really out of touch with the game, but I refuse to believe people do not loop anymore. And, if they loop where you have the advantage...
Well, they are meat for the slaughter.