should I prestige?
I have a few servs at level 50 now, most on their second page of perks. Is it worth the prestige or should I wait and keep my add ons?
Tagged:
Mod
I have a few servs at level 50 now, most on their second page of perks. Is it worth the prestige or should I wait and keep my add ons?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you have all teachables unlocked and every survivor with every perk? If not, I would personally prestige a few! Unless you have a bunch of event cakes that need to get used, add-ons always show up in the bloodwebs! <3
It depends on your goals.
If you want to have your teachables unlocked on every other character, then prestige; while if you want to keep the items, wait.
You can also check this chart and see if you can get to P3 with just the perk tiers only:
well, teachables are more important then items since i can always farm webs.
and i guess the bloody cosmetics are a bonus too actually.
do you guys know when the update is? I don't wanna prestige and lose everything before i have to.
There is currently no official release date.
will we get a heads up before?
I don't have this information, I'm afraid.
You are not going to lose the teachables you unlocked already, no, you will still be able to find those perks in the bloodweb.
And don't worry, I completely understand, it can be confusing.
I can tell you what I am doing.
Prestige anyone who is not at least prestige 1 and doesn't have a ton of cakes or streamers.
Get anyone who is close to 171 perk tiers, to a 171 perk tiers.
Get anyone who has a ton of cakes to 171 perk tiers.
But I'm pretty sure we are just as excited! 😍
Add in anyone who is close to 120 perk tiers to 121. They'll go to P2 at level 50, where you can prestige them to P3 instantly.
Are you sure about them being at level 50? Is that how it works on the PTB?
Seems to be peoples experience. Your level will carry over. So even if a character is going to gain x amount of prestige levels, if you're level 50 now, then you will be level 50 after, and 51 is the level you actually prestige at.