Jumping in locker when window vaulting bug

I have had it happen on several occasions now, even with lockers that are a good distance from a window vault. For whatever reason, you will jump into a locker instead of vaulting the window, even if its not close to the window or you were even given the locker prompt. I feel like baseline code wise vaulting should take priority over lockers anyway.

Comments

  • this happened to me earlier today , I was in killer shack ran to the window and vaulted but went in the locker instead this was mid-chase with me and a kate left and I had been running a ghostface around for almost the last gen and it cost us the match

  • still an issue in 2023

  • This bug is back, at least on PS5. Trying to vault the shack window is throwing me into a locker, and the locker is not in my view when this happens.

  • @Kaelum said:

    This bug is back, at least on PS5. Trying to vault the shack window is throwing me into a locker, and the locker is not in my view when this happens.

    Please create a new thread following the template. Thank you!