Question about prestige for Stranger Things characters.
If I have prestiged Nancy, Steve and the Demogorgon, will I get their perks unlocked at tier III for everyone after the update? or will I have to purchase them like the rest of generic perks?
If I have prestiged Nancy, Steve and the Demogorgon, will I get their perks unlocked at tier III for everyone after the update? or will I have to purchase them like the rest of generic perks?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, their perks are now common. You have to unlock them in the bloodweb.
Damn
Considering that those who own the DLC still get the old perk icons (just with the new names) is there still the chance of getting their perk charms at P7-9?
Nancy, Steve, and Demogorgon technically don't have perks anymore, so it is almost definite that prestiging them will not unlock any perks. The perks that used to be associated with them are now considered generic perks.
Prestiging the 3 ST characters will still unlock bloody cosmetics at P4-P6 and charms at P7-P9.
Wait, there are new icons? *Looks*
I regret looking, haha.