The hatch takes way too long to open
So this has happened to me several times. I'm down and on the hatch. killer is literally on the opposite side of the map hooking someone no closer than 60 meters from me and they can still get there and pick you up completely unpunished by where they decided to hook the other guy knowing you're on hatch. Why does the hatch take so long to open after someone is already dead??
Comments
hatch takes too long to open, you mean sacrifice takes too long
Hatch opens as soon as survivor dies/sacrificed. There is no delay.
Hey that's Santa Peanits!
If you find the hatch as a crawling survivor I kinda think you deserve it. Killer knew the risk of letting you crawl away.
This is the reason why swf dc to instantly open hatch for remaining survivors.
I don't expect anything to change but a change is due at some point after the next chapter.
I guess I'm just of the mindset of giving, and getting sporting chances.
I mean it could have been programmed to open as soon as the spider legs impale the survivor post struggle, or such.
Hide, wait for it to open, what is exactly the big deal?
Yeah no complaints about hatch times really. If the killer knows where it is it gives them an opportunity to prevent a hatch escape, though I'm not a big fan of the inevitable hatch standoffs that ensue after the 3rd person dies and the killer finds the hatch before the last survivor does. Personally I love how anxiety inducing those moments between the 3rd person dying and the hatch opening can be if you find it first. Do they know where the hatch is? Will they come straight over if they do? Will they make it? It's kinda fun.
I did this once, I was up against a Pig, turned out the Pig had the Ultra-rare add-on that can see through walls and had NOED, I didn't stand a chance :-P
Honestly I would be totally down for reducing the time if hatch had any other counterplay besides slugging.
You just have to wait till the sacrifice is over, isnt that long or hard to figure out.
HIDE, dont sit on the hatch, if the killer has BBQ then your just telling the killer were to go!