Suggestion: Grayed out Add-ons

Can we have just grayed out add-ons when you don't have it in your inventory (for survivors and killers) so you can read the descriptions of all of the add-ons. I'm sure someone asked already but it would definitely be good.

Comments

  • You can always just go into a custom game. All the add-ons will be unlocked already on every killer & survivor.

  • @Yffriium said:

    You can always just go into a custom game. All the add-ons will be unlocked already on every killer & survivor.

    I appreciate you trying to help but that is much more inconvenient than what I am saying unless you did not understand what I meant.

  • @zgameboy said:

    Can we have just grayed out add-ons when you don't have it in your inventory (for survivors and killers) so you can read the descriptions of all of the add-ons. I'm sure someone asked already but it would definitely be good.

    QoL is always nice