Just had a triple rage quit from some flashlight clicking, over altruistuc survivors

Lmao I was trapper on the meat plant, and they all quit back to back to back xD

Only poor bill was left, so of course , I did the only sensible thing, and sent the whole shipment back to fenchurch!

And then I killed him!

I shared this story because I thought it was funny.

Comments

  • Another day another DC, am I right?
  • DCing punished btw

  • Did u recorded this? I would like to see that cuz there is nothing more satisfying than someone rage quitting if the bully attempt failed. If not, than this thread is pretty.. Useless I guess? Record next time :)
  • I love it when it happens :) One of them, obviously the most experienced looper tries to bait me, I don't fall for it and go hunt down and hook another, and the whole sorry bunch disconnects.
    A rapid win, that's how I see it. Although if it's only a trio, I usually let the unlucky solo who stays farm and eventually escape.
  • I always feel bad for the other survivors when someone quits. I know what it's like to get screwed over by someone who can't handle when things don't go their way. When that happens, I usually let the others go.

  • Remember: If u DC, u win instantly.