So Fractured Cowshed
Get rid of that malignant trash.
Get rid of that malignant trash.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No
It suuuuucks, especially as killer.
But really I hate all the Coldwind maps, even moreso since they changed it to daylight. I wish they could have update the map but kept it at night. You'd think it would help with the corn blindness, but it really doesn't. Someone needs to harvest that crap and get it out of the way already
Coldwind farm is filled with jungle gyms and loops with zero mind game. It's the map with the least kill rate too i've heard.
One of the top three most unbalanced maps in the game. I can't believe they didn't rework it when they did the visual update on Coldwind.
Just remove the loops that spawn between shack and another tile. They end up making it too easy to chain tiles