Plattform, PC Steam
Map: Coldwindfarm
Freddys red Add On Blackbox does not work. Exitgate was open for maximum 5 seconds and the survivors still escape. Normally it takes 15 seconds
can you check it pls?
Were the survivors asleep
@TeabaggingGhostface said:Were the survivors asleep
@TeabaggingGhostface said:
Unfortunately I no longer know. Why you ask ? Normally this should not matter
This addon only affects survivors who are sleeping. So it's very likely those survivors who escaped were awake
Edited to add - it says on the perk "survivors in dreamworld"
@Mandy said:This addon only affects survivors who are sleeping. So it's very likely those survivors who escaped were awakeEdited to add - it says on the perk "survivors in dreamworld"
@Mandy said:
That is correct and I overlooked that. Please accept my apologies. Post can be closed
Thank you <3
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Were the survivors asleep
Unfortunately I no longer know. Why you ask ? Normally this should not matter
This addon only affects survivors who are sleeping. So it's very likely those survivors who escaped were awake
Edited to add - it says on the perk "survivors in dreamworld"
That is correct and I overlooked that. Please accept my apologies. Post can be closed
Thank you <3