Would asking a survivor to please leave after the gates are open but you can't find them

And they say no meaning you have to chase them out count as hostage taking

Comments

  • Just swallow your pride and chase them out, smh
  • JanTheMan said:
    Just swallow your pride and chase them out, smh
    I think he means that they are hiding somewhere on the map.
  • Nop3 he was noise spamming and refusing to leave unless I chased him and he was at the other gate spamming a pallet and refusing unless chased out 
  • Sorry for double explaining 
  • JanTheMan said:
    Just swallow your pride and chase them out, smh
    I don't mind chasing them in on about I chased them to the gate then went after the others thinking he would have gone I think it was a while ago in one of my broadcasts

  • If the doors are open and you ain’t camping the exit, which is not always possible anyway to camp all 2/3 exits, and the survivor won’t leave it’s banable as far as I know. It’s a difference if you COULD chase them out and you refuse to, or if they hide and you have little chance to find them though..
  • I was at the other end of the map from the gate at the other being noise spammed so I sent a msg on psn chat saying to leave (kinda had a 4man that was jerks team so was a bit annoyed by the end) and they said no and continued to nose until they saw me then teabaged and ran out
  • @redsopine01 said:
    And they say no meaning you have to chase them out count as hostage taking

    I would just afk and force him to take longer in the trial till they leave, a killer did it to me before