LEGACY BORDER
If my character is prestige 1 and goes to prestige 3 because of the update will I receive the legacy border?
Tagged:
BHVR
If my character is prestige 1 and goes to prestige 3 because of the update will I receive the legacy border?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think so because they said any surivor p3 before the update
Only the characters that have reached P3 by the time the update drops will get the new bloody portraits on their character.
And lets say if i prestige 1 all my killers, will i get all tier 3 perks unlocked on everyone? Considering that ill get 2 bonus prestiges?
Yes.
I do believe that is how it will work, yes.
@MandyTalk can we get a confirmation?
If you're prestige 1 pre-update, you will receive +2 prestige. This puts you at P3 after the update, not before, meaning you don't have the unique boarder reward.
The reward for being P3 after the catch-up mechanic is having all 3 unique teachable perks unlocked at level 3 on all characters. The reward for being at P4- the first bit of bloody clothing- will also already be obtained because you were P1 pre-update.
This is what we have already had confirmed by devs on the Forums, on developer updates, and on Twitter. What's not clicking.