I'm very proud of all of you who worked on these upcoming changes. You did a good job, genuinely.
The changes you decided on from PTB feedback are VERY good and shows you are actively listening to your players, and for that I happily say on the behalf of all DBD players, thank you! I am particularly happy with how you have handled Spine Chill and people who have hearing issues, as much as I loathe the perk the way it was before, it does feel bad that those with hearing impairments are suffering as a result of its nerf. I am happy they will not lose out entirely on a perk that they actively needed to play DBD.
If I could throw one more suggestion out there to improve DBD, I implore you to look into adding an option to bleed out as Survivor, notably as an option that only occurs when everyone else is on the ground/on hook/sacrificed. Having to sit there and slowly bleed out while the Killer BM's you is just not fun, or worse yet when you WANT to move on but the poor Killer simply cannot find you in time.
Besides that, I would really look into reworking Nurse and nerfing Blight's best addons, these 2 things are among the few existing issues when it comes to Killers being too strong.
Keep up the good work, you have a good thing going here, take a hint and keep it up!
Comments
Well said.