Maps
I absolutely despise probably more than anything in this game the unpredictably of the maps and how many pallets there will be. I am a hag main and when I get to cold wind farm , meat plant, or red forest I just say "GG boys" before the match even starts. I stay but I know they've already won . What's the point of like 30 maps if I'm always stuck with the same 5 hardest maps for killer ? I understand I can just throw a map offering up but I hate taking the cheap easy way out of this game .
Comments
A hag main complains about the maps?
Hardest map for hag?=) Are you playing hag without traps or something?
I do . Not as easy as it seems when 4 gens are on the whole other side of the map (obviously not meat plant, think red forest) and they pop them before you can even get half of your traps down .
Do you run Corrupt Intervention or not?=)
I think you understand that as a hag main, you need this perk to have time for set up, besides corrupt gives you a clear view on which 3-4 gens you need to cover with web.=)
To me, hag must have at least these 2 perks in every build - Corrupt Intervention and Franklin's Demise. I've 0 idea how you're gonna handle high mmr swf without these.
(I know it's off-topic, but I need to clear it down before talking about maps)
Fair enough. I only have franklin's rn
Hag aside... I really agree with you - some maps and rng is really a №1 reason why you lost or won.
Unfortunatelly... I think it's gonna took a REALLY long time from devs to fix this issue. If it's even possible tho...
What is easier to do? Remove map offerings -_- I mean really just do it. Let at least rng deside, rather than someone in the lobby.
Glad we could come to an agreement!