Corrupt needs one more change
Instead of it disabling when a survivor enters a dying state, it should disable when the survivor is hooked
mainly that there are a lot of things that interfere with dying state or while being picked up
there are flashy saves, pallet saves, or just normal healing, OR THE BOON.......
and honestly downing someone just for them to get picked up in 5 seconds while disabling a perk seems like a waste
Comments
This is bad change.
I mean Nurse exists. They will just slug survivor and go for next target. And Corrupt will stay active.
yea but again balancing the perk around one killers doesn't seem fair for others
Is there any time limit for corrupt? I think it could be pretty good for tombstone myers...
its still 120 seconds
Damn...
I think it should disable if more than two survivors are in the dying state at once, to mitigate the strength of slugging with it. That way if you're downing one person and immediately hooking them you won't notice the nerf, but if you're slugging you will.