Regarding the cosmetic store...
WIll my boy Trapper be getting some new outfits as well? And not just him, but all the other killers too?
WIll my boy Trapper be getting some new outfits as well? And not just him, but all the other killers too?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would safely assume so.
Very likely!
YAY!!!
I know, I am worried the doctor won't yet I hope. I hope all of us get cool stuff.. Us killers need more pants..need pants.
Alternate Doctor designs were teased at the same time more cosmetics were announced.
It's pretty safe assume all non-licensed characters are going to get something.
Lovely! Thanks for letting me know about the announce, my hype is ten-fold.
Лучше много шмоток для сурва