MoM and the endurance change
I think that with the endurance changes MoM should take priority over other endurance related perks since it does not trigger deep wounds. It would actually give it some extra utility, currently it is meme tier - really fun but impractical a lot of times.
Comments
I read the update and came here as In couldn't figure out what it means for Mettle of Man. As you said it doesn't trigger Deep Wound. I think Mettle of Man should give a free health stage (invulnerability) regardless of the other conditions. I say this as a killer main that sometimes likes to run weird builds when playing survivor. On the killer side, I have seen someone successfully once. It's that niche! We all know Mettle of Man is not OP is as it is as it has so many conditions to its activation, it really doesn't deserve a shadow nerf.
MoM has been brought up.
Long story short, the game's UI lies to you. MoM is not considered Endurance, so it's inoculated from the Endurance changes.
Sweet
It's already hard to build, let people have this perk shine sometimes.