Add an additional 20 seconds to repair the generator.

generator repair is so faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast

When playing as a killer, it is too fassst to play the game properly.

Comments

  • They’re already adding 10 seconds with the next midchapter. Let’s see how that goes, that’s a pretty sizable increase. Think about all the times you walked toward a generator and it finished before you got there, if you had 10 extra seconds those become you kicking the survivor off.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Xord said:

    I'd rather they add 10 seconds (on top of the other changes), then we might figure it's not enough and they might add more later.

    Rather than add 30 seconds at once and take the risk to have a completely unplayable game for the survivors.

    If they add more than 10s survivors will quit nobody wants to play gen simulator.

  • I think 10s are enough with all the other changes and the new killer meta of kicking gens (if everything stays as it is). They might even be a bit too much, but then we have all the endurance stacking....

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    I think 10s are enough with all the other changes and the new killer meta of kicking gens (if everything stays as it is). They might even be a bit too much, but then we have all the endurance stacking....

    I don’t think endurance stacking will go live.

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    I think 10s are enough with all the other changes and the new killer meta of kicking gens (if everything stays as it is). They might even be a bit too much, but then we have all the endurance stacking....

    I think all the global buffs to killers is going to be oppressive to survivors and will have to be reduced once the patch goes live.

    All these buffs work with one another and when you buff multiple things that work together, it's multiplicative not additive.

    You have a 12.5% increase in gen speeds (10 sec), 10% faster attacks, 10% faster pallet breaking, 2.5% gen regression on kick, faster bloodlust.

    I know when I run brutal strength, which breaks pallets 20% faster, that chases are much faster and that's one 1 perk. Add all the other global buffs together and it will probably be too much.

  • This content has been removed.
  • It did stack in PTB but they made changes after so it doesn’t when it goes to live servers.

  • Or just prevent more than 2 gens from being repaired at the same time.

  • This content has been removed.