Odd odd stuff.
Im looking at diff posts on here lately and seems like the game is all over the place (even more than normal) going from rubberbanding, horrid match ups against 4 man SWF teams as a noob, constantly being sent to the same maps without anyone putting an offering, cheating, bad hit boxes etc. I truly hope it's cause they're just working on the new update and when it's out I hope it gets better cause if survivors have 80 seconds of invisibility and the game doesn't wanna let me hit the rest then I'll fully uninstall and won't play a single game until bots come to customs.
Comments
*Invincibility
The matchups of new players vs SWF's is as old as time. It happened before my time and I suspect it will continue.
I agree. However I'm seeing more comments recently specifically about that (or being put against/with absolute noobs) than normal
Except for the rubberbanding and upcoming 80 s of invincibility this is nothing new.
also I think OTR is mainly problematic during EGC because otherwise the surv has to be completely useless to keep the 80 s Endurance… anyways let’s wait and see if the perk gets any update, as it was complained about a lot from all sides
*Que the Beauty and the Beast song*