The new norm

I have this odd feeling that with the new update there will be much more gen rush groups . Since it now takes longer to do gens why wouldn't they just hunker down 3-4 deep on every gen and run thru it probably even faster than before ? I might be way off in left field so give your 2cents

Comments

  • Well, I actually expect more camping as that kinda got buffed here. And with the extra gen times I don’t really see even faster gen rushing, as it’s not really possible. Maybe more Prove Thyselves though. Also possibly more casual survivors especially only playing soloq getting frustrated with the matches and leaving/taking pauses.

  • BNPs may become the new norm and just the overall extra use of tool boxes for extra repair speed. People will figure out something to adjust to the changes. They always do. And if it isn't good enough they'll say so here to which it'll be back to the usual "I'm right you're wrong" threads.

  • I have a feeling there will be more little trolls then anything.

    image.png


  • Oh. Here is my prediction.

    1. Survivors will double-down on gen speed and will start cranking out gens faster then they do now.
    2. Killers will get a reality check and return to using anti-gen perks.
    3. Killers will adopt a more camp heavy style.
    4. Survivors will use the opportunity to once again push for BHVR to punish Killers near hook.
    5. BHVR will nerf Pig.

    In that order~

  • I don’t think generator speeds will increase, but I do think more Survivors will be inclined to bring gen perks, toolboxes and be more “gen rushy” to counteract the extra 50 seconds of gen progress needed each match.

    Flashlights will probably become less common and more Survivors will die on hook because no one will leave their gen.

  • @gatsby said:

    I don’t think generator speeds will increase, but I do think more Survivors will be inclined to bring gen perks, toolboxes and be more “gen rushy” to counteract the extra 50 seconds of gen progress needed each match.

    Flashlights will probably become less common and more Survivors will die on hook because no one will leave their gen.

    so what your saying is....killers have a chance

  • Prove Thyself as far as the eye can see.