Buckle Up might be kinda somewhat useful? +WGLF excitement
So with the new WGLF buff, I was thinking that (in solo queue at least) that Buckle Up might actually be pretty handy and allow you to know when to run in to pick up the slug, and if the killer is around then they won't get slapped right back onto the ground because of the endurance. (One of the worst feelings is when you pick someone up off the ground, but the killer is patrolling them and smacks them right back down. I cry.) Buckle Up is always gonna be meh lol but I was just thinking that maybe with new WGLF you might find more use with it than you would now?
And of course with the killer aura reading from Buckle Up, the survivor you pick up could possibly position themselves for a protection hit ala For The People / Soul Guard. Or something along those lines.
Regardless I'm really excited for new WGLF. It was already a staple in my build because I love altruistic perks and getting survivors off the ground makes me feel very helpful.
Comments
Buckle Up is still the most useless perk compared to WGLF.
Also if a slug isnt moving for a few seconds you can deduce the % on them.
100% but I was thinking that maybe with new WGLF you could squeeze SOME usefulness out of it, you know?
I honestly believe the only way for Buckle Up to be useful as a perk is if it had WGLF's 100% healspeed on downed.
Buckle Up does two things and both things are just not good enough to warrant the perk to see any actual use.
Show the aura intensity to show how recovered a down survivor is. This is nearly useless. First it's not even a global effect, you have to be within range. It rarely matters how much recovered a survivor is as you'll often just trade if the killer is too close to the downed survivor and if they aren't you have enough time to pick them up anyways.
Then both you and the survivor you picked up can see the killer's aura. Which is okay, but not really worth the slot as generally the killer is close by and you've accepted to trade as it is or the killer is on the other side of the map where it hardly matters that you can see the killer.
I don't see me using it, I'd rather go for WGLF and FTP. That just sounds more nasty.