PS5 to PC
Is there a way to transfer my save files from my PS%=5 dead by daylight to a steam version?
Or if i swap to steam will I have to start all over again and purchase all the DLC content again?
Is there a way to transfer my save files from my PS%=5 dead by daylight to a steam version?
Or if i swap to steam will I have to start all over again and purchase all the DLC content again?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is no cross progression, you cant transfer account from ps5 to pc
Start over from scratch. Yeah, that means youll hafta buy all the dlc again too
You have to start a new account on steam.
It may be not trivial for some players.
I've got 3 accounts on 3 platforms (including the PS5) and I don't have the same prestige level, add-ons, perks, ... on the same survivors/killers.
(Although it may be easier to solve after 6.1.0)