Beyond tired of the Hit boxes/desync
Whatever one it is out of those two, i'm sick and tired of it. Huntress hatchet, Victor jumps, you name it. On your screen it'll be 2 feet to the side of you. Then magically somehow they connect. Like they are gravitated towards you. Idk if this is desync or they give things like this a hit box the size of Africa. But it needs to be adjusted one way or another. I cannot tell you how many games lately i've gotten hit or gone down because of this.
Comments
It's because of ping.
I'm fairly confident BHVR said that they consider 120 ms ping to be "pretty good."
No shot they said this lol This ######### is unbearable. I'm supposed to bob and weave and avoid these types of hits. But there's no way in hell you can with this type of setup
I rarely notice any issues with a ping as high as 120... mine is usually around 40-50, but I've played on 120-140 without issue...