If Robin Buckley or Max Mayfield ever entered the fog what would their perks be?
With all the Stranger Things hype In dbd around these two characters what would you want their perks to be?
With all the Stranger Things hype In dbd around these two characters what would you want their perks to be?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Max is like 15 in the show so that would never happen
Nancy seems to be from S1 and she was 15 or 16 there.
Like the previous person mentioned, Max is like fifteen or so in the show, so it wouldn't happen. Doesn't matter how old the actress is.
Robin or Eddie is more likely, imo. Robin's perks, I have no idea. She's clever, so maybe perks focused on misdirecting the Killer?
Yoichi Chery Laurie all underage but got aged up so never say never also before you comment make sure your info isnt bad like be smarter bestie haha
I asked about perks so maybe next time stick to the topic also refer to above statement thank you <3
these people do not have common sense bestie what do you think their perks would be?
Nah I think she was 18 in season three but her cosmetics are from past seasons. I think Steve and Nancy are 1 year apart and Steve was like 19 in season 3
Gee thanks buddy nice comment
Yeah Laurie and Cheryl were was 17 so they aged them by 1 year. The devs already said when they were picking survivors for stranger thing that they didn’t want kids. So no they would not pick max. They would pick someone like Eddie or robin because they are in their senior year. Bestie
Except both of their default cosmetics are from S1
Their cosmetics say that this is 17 year old Steve and 16 year old Nancy, however, their lore indicates that they were taken at the end of S2; that would make Steve around 18 and Nancy around 17.
I did not mean It ily <3
Exactly
bestie I asked about perks not the ages come on now......
I wasn't speaking to you.
I haven't the slightest clue as to how to design functional perks.
omg mean
Max:
Running up that hill: Max whips out a boom box and blasts her favorite song at the killer forcing the killer to break out into a beautiful choreographed dance for 15 seconds.
Love that for her
I remember cote was saying that they would give them cosmetics from season 1 but that they werent from season 1.
so do you have any perk Ideas