I was just thinking of seeing how different people would like to have a kid killer, I mean kids have more energy then teens and adults so it would make sense
It's a moot question, I believe Behaviour has already said they won't ever have a child as a killer. That's not to say there aren't children who are killers in horror movies (e.g. The Omen, The Exorcist, Carrie, Children of the Corn, etc) that could conceivably be in the game somehow, but the devs presumably don't want to come anywhere close to the line of depicting violence against children.
There was a massive problem from the devs with people calling Victor a "baby", making an actual CHILD killer would be too far.
Identity V actually added a literal "Little Girl" Survivor. I know that culture difference is a thing but... a kid getting slammed by wooden pallets and just going "ouchy ouch" isn't too graphic, right?
Compared to like, "Stranger Things age" Steve or Nancy getting literally murdered, that is.
I keep thinking how games like Splatoon have a concept of "death" somewhat and have squid kids literally explode when "splatted" but... still.
I was just thinking of seeing how different people would like to have a kid killer, I mean kids have more energy then teens and adults so it would make sense
Can the kid even pick up the adult survivors when they are downed?
To answer this question and probably other, I know there won't ever be a kid killer I was jut curious, and for the killer I made this is gonna sound super weird but you know the artists claw yeah she kinda has tentacles that look like that so that's what she would use to pick them up, I know, I know it sounds really stupid, I've already been told that by other people, but thank you all for ya'lls opinions and answers
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a moot question, I believe Behaviour has already said they won't ever have a child as a killer. That's not to say there aren't children who are killers in horror movies (e.g. The Omen, The Exorcist, Carrie, Children of the Corn, etc) that could conceivably be in the game somehow, but the devs presumably don't want to come anywhere close to the line of depicting violence against children.
There was a massive problem from the devs with people calling Victor a "baby", making an actual CHILD killer would be too far.
One Word: YEET!
Identity V actually added a literal "Little Girl" Survivor. I know that culture difference is a thing but... a kid getting slammed by wooden pallets and just going "ouchy ouch" isn't too graphic, right?
Compared to like, "Stranger Things age" Steve or Nancy getting literally murdered, that is.
I keep thinking how games like Splatoon have a concept of "death" somewhat and have squid kids literally explode when "splatted" but... still.
I think the whole issue here is that BHVR wants to avoid any sort of "child endangerment/abuse", no matter the reasoning or excuse.
Can the kid even pick up the adult survivors when they are downed?
Never going to happen, but I'd play them.
great way to get the game banned in multiple countries
To answer this question and probably other, I know there won't ever be a kid killer I was jut curious, and for the killer I made this is gonna sound super weird but you know the artists claw yeah she kinda has tentacles that look like that so that's what she would use to pick them up, I know, I know it sounds really stupid, I've already been told that by other people, but thank you all for ya'lls opinions and answers
I really like the idea. I think that something like The Imp would be really cool. It's just sad that BHVR won't release something like that.
A child killer or survivor is one way to get the game banned in multiple countries as said by @AnneBonny , bhvr would never let that happen lol
Character can not be under 18 in this game