Getting Stuck Sucks

I'm not talking about when you run into an object because you weren't looking. I'm talking about those times when you're hugging a surface in chase and out of nowhere, you get stuck on something that isn't there. This is especially true when you're running around a rock. It's happened to me as Killer and Survivor.


Me in the aftermath:

what-huh.gif


Anyway, have a good day, all.

Comments

  • Flashbacks of when I became a demomain primarily so I could portal out the black holes at the foot of hills.

    Astral project to when you would randomly get stuck in grass as a survivor because there was a slight dip in the terrain.

  • @WeenieDog said:

    Flashbacks of when I became a demomain primarily so I could portal out the black holes at the foot of hills.

    Astral project to when you would randomly get stuck in grass as a survivor because there was a slight dip in the terrain.

    The flashbacks.

    Every bit as dramatic as this.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5k_arVcqR8