The buff Calm Spirit could have had

I'm working on a build for Nea, where she sees auras that only killers would see, normally.

Visonary to see gen, Self-Aware & Inner Focus to see scratch marks, and Saboteur to see hooks while a survivor is being carried.

I was considering swapping out Saboteur for something else, like Wake Up to see the Exit Gate auras, when I thought it would be nice if Calm Spirit let me see noise notifications from disturbed birds just like Spies from the Shadows.

Comments

  • I honestly don’t get why they added that action speed penalty to the new version of Calm Spirit. Would the perk actually be overpowered if it let survivors silently cleanse totems and open boxes?

  • @Nos37 said:

    I'm working on a build for Nea, where she sees auras that only killers would see, normally.

    Visonary to see gen, Self-Aware & Inner Focus to see scratch marks, and Saboteur to see hooks while a survivor is being carried.

    I was considering swapping out Saboteur for something else, like Wake Up to see the Exit Gate auras, when I thought it would be nice if Calm Spirit let me see noise notifications from disturbed birds just like Spies from the Shadows.

    I like your creative build tbh.

  • @dugman said:

    I honestly don’t get why they added that action speed penalty to the new version of Calm Spirit. Would the perk actually be overpowered if it let survivors silently cleanse totems and open boxes?

    no, it wouldn't. lmao

  • @dugman said:

    I honestly don’t get why they added that action speed penalty to the new version of Calm Spirit. Would the perk actually be overpowered if it let survivors silently cleanse totems and open boxes?

    It's stupid. You shouldn't be doing a totem or a chest near a killer at all. The effect doesn't out weigh the downside

  • @dugman said:

    I honestly don’t get why they added that action speed penalty to the new version of Calm Spirit. Would the perk actually be overpowered if it let survivors silently cleanse totems and open boxes?

    Yeah the penalty is unnecessary. But they might listen to the community on some of the feedback and change some things.