Basic things for PLAYING Nurse that I should know...anyone?

Just a question, can Nurse Blink through Generators? I'm not that good at her and am trying to get the hang of her, so just thought that I'd post this.

Comments

  • @JackOfTrades said:

    Just a question, can Nurse Blink through Generators? I'm not that good at her and am trying to get the hang of her, so just thought that I'd post this.

    yes but be careful since it require some muscle memory otherwise you'll probably blink in the same position instead of blinking through the generator (like hills and basement... the latter is still bugged imo since last time that i used the nurse i kept looking up in order to avoid the basement and i ended just right there... annoying to say the least)

  • You can blink through anything. You need to fully clear it, though. If your blink landing point is inside whatever you're going through, even slightly, you'll just headbutt it and go nowhere.

    I recommend the addon that shows where your blink will land. It'll hop to the other side when you've charged long enough.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    You can blink through anything. You need to fully clear it, though. If your blink landing point is inside whatever you're going through, even slightly, you'll just headbutt it and go nowhere.

    I recommend the addon that shows where your blink will land. It'll hop to the other side when you've charged long enough.

    Actually no, not anything. Besides several dead zones one has to learn you cannot blink through map corners.

  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3052159#Comment_3052159

    Actually no, not anything. Besides several dead zones one has to learn you cannot blink through map corners.

    I mean, yeah, you can't blink outside the map.

    You can blink through the exit gate though.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3052162#Comment_3052162

    I mean, yeah, you can't blink outside the map.

    You can blink through the exit gate though.

    Accidentally did that while playing a match as nurse.

  • Wouldn't always recommend it.

    Is funny to do it with Insidious and Noed sometimes, though.

  • If you cany to learn her, I would suggest you start by towing games simply blinking from every single spot to every other.

    Key points would be inside and outside of :

    Vehicles (these big machines)

    Thin walls


    Large walls


    Though a whole shack


    From the inside of the basement to upstairs and if it's in the shack : to the doors and windows, inside and outside (for a grab)


    You get the idea.


    Only when you do it somewhat naturally start doing chases and study survivor behaviours.

  • Maps aren't all squares. Some are concave.

    edit: the phone's autocorrect is particularly wrong this morning.

  • @drsoontm said:

    If you cany to learn her, I would suggest you start by towing games simply blinking from every single spot to every other.

    Key points would be inside and outside of :

    Vehicles (these big machines)

    Thin walls

    Large walls

    Though a whole shack

    From the inside of the basement to upstairs and if it's in the shack : to the doors and windows, inside and outside (for a grab)

    You get the idea.

    Only when you do it somewhat naturally start doing chases and study survivor behaviours.

    Got it, I'll do that. Thanks!

  • How do I deal with the 360's when I blink?

  • @JackOfTrades said:

    How do I deal with the 360's when I blink?

    Nurse is one of the most 360-able killers. Survivors see you landing slightly before you do (since the last Nurse nerf I believe) so it gives them an edge.

    The only thing that comes to mind is : high-dpi and getting used tracking the 360 movement.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    You can blink through anything. You need to fully clear it, though. If your blink landing point is inside whatever you're going through, even slightly, you'll just headbutt it and go nowhere.

    I recommend the addon that shows where your blink will land. It'll hop to the other side when you've charged long enough.

    Not everything. The maps endges cant be blinked through.

  • Just spend like 10-15 hours playing with her she's one of the easiest killers to pick up that's decent I would say blight has a higher skill gap. You'll lose some games then you will start to get good with her don't listen to everyone she's not as hard as they want you to think its just a way to defend her superiority in the game so they don't nerf her. If I had to guess why her kill rate is so low its people give up on her after like 3 4 games times that by thousands trying and you get a low kill rates, but put a very small amount of time in her and you will be good.